You can see the school in the background. They've added on to probably triple its size since it was a functioning school building. It was teeny!
Also, we got to celebrate Tony's birthday with my family. Being summer and all, we did an ice cream cake. Apparently, however, people working in WV Dairy Queens cannot spell. Hence, "Happy 30th Tomy".
Then, last night, on his actual birthday, I surprised Tony with a birthday fiesta with many of our closest friends. It was complete with a pinata and all! It was a very strong pinata, too. Even some of the big guys got to take a few swings at it. However, my favorite was Maggie with her gentle taps.
Thanks to all of our wonderful friends who were able to come and celebrate with us! (And embarrass Tony a little upon turning 30!!!)




3 comments:
Looks like it was some party!
Good for you for throwing a surprise party! I always want to do that for eric, but never can get it organized! It looked fun. Eric and I were talking and we have decided mason wins the chubbiest grandchild award. He is so cute!!!!!
It was!! Thanks, in large part, to all of your help, Briana! Thank you again SO MUCH! How did the clean up go?! Hopefully easily and quickly...?
Janica- I was so nervous! I was covering my tracks left and right and had to stop myself from saying something on numerous occasions. It was hard to keep it a secret- harder than I thought it would be! Mason won't be chubby for long. He's all over the place these days.
Post a Comment