I finally finished it on Friday, as my quilting friend Briana so kindly showed me how to bind the edges. I used my grandmother's Bernina 1230 to bind, which went SO QUICKLY compared to the rest of the quilt, which I hand stitched. I've worked on this so much recently that I'd probably be ok if I never have to see this quilt again...well, at least until Christmas : )
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
The Quilt
I finally finished it on Friday, as my quilting friend Briana so kindly showed me how to bind the edges. I used my grandmother's Bernina 1230 to bind, which went SO QUICKLY compared to the rest of the quilt, which I hand stitched. I've worked on this so much recently that I'd probably be ok if I never have to see this quilt again...well, at least until Christmas : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment