Sunday, August 5, 2007


Here's just a random picture of Tony and Brandon doing some of what they do best. I'm not quite sure what that is yet, but maybe if I ever find out I can let you know.
Brandon is pretty cool, especially now that he's getting older and we can talk about real issues, like, did Ben Stiller really never turn left in Zoolander?
Today Tony and I broke our fast with our rendition of Grandma's flank steak with homemade garlic-herb mashed potatoes, marinated and grilled onions, and salad. I have a pineapple-upside-down cake in the oven and Tony's working on some banana bread to save the browning produce in the kitchen. Yesterday we went golfing at this nine hole par three course in Manassas. It was a little sad- most of the greens were browner than the 'fairways'. It was good, though, because it was so hot and humid that we pretty much had the course to ourselves. And I kind of liked that the holes were so short because I have only been golfing once or twice, so the short fairways kept me from going crazy with inability. Tony gave me a handicap, but he still beat me (my last two holes I triple-bogeyed...ouch!). I guess he gets to choose the Coldstone flavor we get for family home evening tomorrow!
ps- I think I get to go to either Busch Gardens or Kings Dominion next week! I've been dying to get to some theme park this summer. There are so many around! My fam is coming down, so I hope I can get it cleared for a day off of work...

No comments: