Saturday, August 4, 2007

Me and mi marido- at Cooper's Rock lookout in West Virginia.

We've been married just over two years now! It's kinda crazy to think about. It seems like it's been just a few months, but at the same time I can't really remember what life was like before. All in all, it's great.


ANYWAY, it is really pretty there. We were visiting my family and Tony really wanted to get up early and go hiking.


Here is not-so-little-anymore Cathy when we got back. This is one of my favorite things about visiting home. She likes to sleep in late, but I make sure to get her up so she has lots of time to play with us! She just loves waking up to a crazy sister in her bed...





Here she is slightly happier. Sisters...ahhh... I think Ashley is way too cute to be thirteen. I had to go through this like...five year super awkward-looking phase when I was her age. She'll be a little heartbreaker (already is). Watch out when she turns sixteen (when she can start dating)!!




I'm glad you're here! Buckle down and get ready for the adventures in the wonderland we call Virginia. (Um, ok, only if 'wonderland' = 'trafficland'! Regardless, hope to see you soon!)

1 comment:

jen said...

I like Cathy's peace sign...Ashley's serious look...and Jen's neck.