Ok, I changed my mind. I watched it again and he isn't ugly. I still don't think he is how I pictured Edward, but I can see it working now. I still think Bella might do ok. I can see why you don't like her, but she is a little annoying in the book too. The only think I'm worried about is that she doesn't really look like she likes him in the movie.
Yes I agree he isn't ugly but is it just me or do they make him seem kinda creepy? Edward is supposed to be ummmmm perfect. I just hope they focus on the love story more than the whole scary vampire thing. Needless to say I am still excited for the movie 12/12/08! Cute blog by the way =)
2 comments:
Ok, I changed my mind. I watched it again and he isn't ugly. I still don't think he is how I pictured Edward, but I can see it working now. I still think Bella might do ok. I can see why you don't like her, but she is a little annoying in the book too. The only think I'm worried about is that she doesn't really look like she likes him in the movie.
Yes I agree he isn't ugly but is it just me or do they make him seem kinda creepy? Edward is supposed to be ummmmm perfect. I just hope they focus on the love story more than the whole scary vampire thing. Needless to say I am still excited for the movie 12/12/08! Cute blog by the way =)
Post a Comment