Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree

So we went to Ticonderoga Farms yesterday with the Stevensons and my mom to pick out Christmas trees! It was my first time actually going to cut one down. Though I couldn't really do any of the cutting. Here's Tony giving it to the tree...
Here is the preggo woman tromping around trying to pick out 'the perfect tree'. Which we found in another lot, AFTER we had ours already! And then again later that night when we went by Whole Foods. Oh well- at least ours has character. And now we can think of all the fond memories. Ah.

In the parking lot, loading up Roxie. It is strange to think that this will be us soon enough. Hopefully. Oh, and this is me being 'really cool'.

And my favorite conversation of the day was happening when this picture was taken. Sara- "Isn't this just the cutest outfit? Guess who got it for her?" Me- "Ummm...I really don't know. Who?" Sara- "YOU, (followed by something kind like 'silly' when I'm sure she really wanted to say something more along the lines of 'moron')!!" Sorry Sara! I have seen so many baby things lately I can't keep anything straight anymore. Maybe one day my mind will go back to normal. Let us all hope so, anyway!

1 comment:

modernthread said...

We usually go cut down a tree from Idaho Every year the day after Thanksgiving! Its cold and some how my dad's truck always ends up getting stuck in the mud at least once! So hopefully yours wasn't as torturous as ours can be. Looks like you will be having a baby this Friday because it's the full moon! So we are thinking that you and Kari are going to end up delivering on the same day. Good luck with these last few days of the prego life!