Here are some more pictures of the little guy. He was one week old in the Santa pictures. Sleepy Santa!


I love this one above. They are so peaceful when they're sleeping!


As you can see, he was born with tons of dark, dark hair.

My friends Michelle and Sara came to visit, even though they both have little tikes of their own at home. It was so nice to break up some of the monotony of the hospital, especially when you have to stay for several days. Thanks girls! I love you!
On that note, Tony and I have really been amazed at how many people have been so willing to help us start out our new little family. Between gifts and visits to dinners and offers to help, we have been so blessed and fortunate. I can only hope to return the favors, or at least help out others when the time comes.

And here (above) is Mason's coming home outfit. It was so fun to finally get to put him in some cute clothes and take him home!!
1 comment:
What a cutie! I'm glad you're getting lots of help. Can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment