Tony's parents were able to come out for a little over a week to visit and meet little Mason. We were so happy they could come for such a long time, and so close to Mason's birth. We love you guys! We know Mason loves you, too, and was happy for all the cuddles and attention he received!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my heck I love the pic of Mason with his eyes so big and his mouth wide open...so funny!
Oh my goodness! He's so big already! But then again...time is flying so fast I can hardly keep track! He's so adorable and I can't believe all that hair! Way to go, Mom & Dad! I have a package I'm trying to get sent off to you this week...so watch the mail! :o)
Hey jenny. Thanks for the cute outfits. Ethan didn't even notice that he didn't have a big brother shirt. He loved his "pocket pants". I love looking at all the cute pictures tony takes of little Mason. Hope all is well. How is life at home going?
Post a Comment