Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Randomness

Here's my Game Buddy...he just LOVES it so much, I'm sure!
What happens when you shoot poo all over dad and the dining room chair? You get put in the sink! He actually LOVED this, he was content just hanging out there, nice and cozy...
Here are my Valentines! So cute, both of them!

Another little photo shoot. I think Tony wants him to play football or something?


And finally...I thought these last two expressions of Mason's were just too funny not to put on here. Again, his cuteness makes all of the gross things he does so much more tolerable!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that last picture! And the one of you guys playing together is funny. He's got his passie and his little toy and that's all he needs!

Jared and Lauren Massey Family said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so big already! And he is a doll! How cute is he! Now you know what this means? If your kids are so cute you can't stop at one! Congratulations! And he looks a lot like Tony in some of these pixs!

Maribeth said...

He is so stinkin' cute! He seems so smiley and quite a character already! Jared mentioned that you guys will be coming out...I can't wait! Let's get together if you can fit it in! We'll feed you dinner! ;o) Did you get our package yet? I hope I sent it to the right address!

Mrs. Roane said...

Cute! I love the pictures! Watch out pretty soon he'll want to push the button on your controller.

Boyz Zone said...

I love the playing games pic! I can't wait to see him! love and miss ya!

Rachel F. said...

Congratulations Jenny! I haven't looked at your blog in a LONG time so these congrats are a bit delayed but I'm so happy for you. He's adorable. I hope you're able to sleep a bit from time to time...

Tiffany + Matt said...

He is such a cute little guy! I can't wait for you guys to come and visit!! We have lots of hugs and kisses waiting for him!