
We were busy in Utah! The best way to recap the week is to just throw in some pictures of some of our happenings! We had an angry birthday boy, graduates, visited BYU, Mason's first cereal, hiking, lots of poopy blowouts (no child was excluded from this, unfortunately!), hiking the Fiery Furnace,and just being with friends and family in general. All in all, it was a great visit and we can't wait to go back again!
3 comments:
So many great pictures! I love the one of the baby being changed by 3 people. He looks so angry! Mason is so photogenic, every picture is great.
What a perfect recap!! That is hilarious!
Glad you guys could come out and wish we could've spent more time with you! I love your family picture and all three of you are smiling! Good shot! Also, Bennett doesn't look too happy having 3 people strip him down. One of the blowouts, I assume! It was so fun to see little Mason and his massive head of hair in person! He's darling!
Post a Comment