Sunday, June 15, 2008

San Diego- US Open









OK so right when we got to the practice round of the US Open on Tuesday, they tell us that Tiger Woods is finishing up on 13 and we're standing on 14. It was amazing!!! We got to follow him for five holes. It was nice also because it wasn't too crowded so we could get really close! We definitely could have left after watching him, because honestly, what can top that?! We did have a couple hours left after he finished up playing so we watched a few more people. We caught some of Phil Mickelson, Appleby, Villegas, KJ Choi, and several others. Since Tony and I had been to Tiger's July 4th tournament last year and had seen most everyone but Tiger, we didn't much care who else we caught this week. With us went my brothers-in-law Matt and Andrew, father-in-law Duke and sister-in-law family Kim and Jason. I was the only girl who went, so I hope I wasn't too obnoxious for the boys club!

And now we have the playoff tomorrow, which will start in the morning and I have to go to stinkin' work! Hopefully I can catch the end or something... More pics of San Diego to come!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so cool that you were right there. Golf seems like it would be a bit more exciting in person than it is on TV.