
Papa Duke, Matt and little Jimmy who kept on arching his back in the air. I love this picture!
Ahh, yes. now these start the 'La Jolla Cove' pictures. nothing like an older gent in a speedo to get you going... not quite sure why Tony took this picture but somehow it's making it onto my blog...
Though this background is of nothing too great (the retaining wall at La Jolla?) I look good so, yeah. I love beach hair sometimes!
This was fun. We all took our pictures as our little 'families' when the waves would come crashing in behind us. We saw a father and son duo get totally soaked. Fortunately, we didn't share the same fate!
Here we are at "Anthony's " fish grotto or something downtown in San Diego. Jan really wanted to eat here, some of her friends had recommended it. Plus, it's my husby's name! Not sure if it was being pregnant or sitting near the servers' room to blame, but every five minutes or so I kept getting this whiff of something that smelled like a cross between vomit and mold. Needless to say, no one else was bothered too much by it (Tony pretended to smell it...maybe to make me feel better)






2 comments:
Mmmmm... West coast beaches. I'm so jealous. It looks like it was a great trip.
"Anthony's" is my parents' favorite restuarant! It's where my dad proposed I think. Or maybe just where they go for anniversaries. Either way. I'm sad you didn't enjoy it!
Post a Comment