Wednesday, July 2, 2008

San Diego...Revisited

Some more...
Me and mi madre-in-law in Historic Old Town


This is Tony forcing me to pose by some cactus plants. Some random guy 'explained to him' how to take pictures of a 'woman' so he likes to pretend every now and then. It didn't help that he got his birthday present a little early so he could take it on the trip (his new, uber expensive camera)

Trying to catch some waves. They are so much better in the Pacific!

Jan and I getting a tortilla and salsa taster as we wait for a table in old town

The singers were way loud! But good. Live music is so much fun!

Jan and Jimmy. Too bad they didn't have sombreros for little guys!

This is probably me trying to stretch out from all the walking at the US Open. Duke, Drew, and Matt are beside me. This is taken of the grandstands on the final hole. Good times!

I had to put this picture in for Tony... I guess it is a little cool.
The guy at the temple took this mega awkward picture of us. Why only half of the temple is in the picture is a questions I'd like to have answered myself. I'm glad Tiff is so visible, also. Oh well.

Me and mi marido after a session with rents-in-law. I wasn't in a very good mood this day. I had a few 'minor' mood swings on the trip... :( I'm trying to blame it all on the hormones. Crazy baby!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that picture of you and Tony in front of the temple. And the "woman" pictures of you :) He did a good job. When is his b-day? Did we miss it?