
That's right! It's still snowing. This is actually the pre-storm that hit mid last week. Before the 'big one'. Tony took these pictures in the dead of night. Kinda neat!

Mason is getting more and more personality. Sometimes it's cute- sometimes it's a little much to deal with. Here's a 'cute' moment.


Since he's been stuck inside for so long, he's found some new activities to keep himself busy. At least one of us is happy being inside!

We let him sit in a big boy chair once for dinner. He thought it was the coolest thing, ever!

A Hosaflook family favorite: Snow Ice Cream! Just get a huge bowl of snow and quickly mix in canned milk (though I used whole milk and it was fine), sugar, and vanilla to taste. It melts quickly so you have to hurry and eat it all at once- but it's a tastier way to rid that snow off the deck/walk/porch than shoveling!

2 comments:
mason is a cute little snowman! That is such a fun idea with the snow ice cream! I have never heard of that!
I love the pictures of the little guy. Kase said she had a blast, wish I could have joined you guys! Oh and that is a cool Hosaflook tradition, didn't know it but that is really cool! Miss ya!
Post a Comment