So the other day our friends invited us to go downtown and check out the Smithsonian Natural History Museum. I was in a particularly bad mood and just wanted to escape for a bit, so we packed up and went! It was fun (other than searching for parking for 40 minutes around the Mall. I will forever have change in my car now when I face the downtown parking situation in the future). We really need to appreciate the vast *and free!!!* opportunities we have living so close to our Nation's Capitol. We even finished our adventures with a little picnic lunch on the Mall (though you could never tell that's where we are just by this picture). Hooray for Spring! I can't wait to go back and have a picnic and fly kites or something this summer.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment