PS- I am SO jealous that Mason will take good pictures with Tony and not with me!! It must be the photography skills ; ) Or maybe dads are just way more fun. Who knows.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
My Favorite Boys
These, of course, are my two favorite guys in the world. I'm about to be completely overwhelmed with testosterone in this place. but I love it!




PS- I am SO jealous that Mason will take good pictures with Tony and not with me!! It must be the photography skills ; ) Or maybe dads are just way more fun. Who knows.
PS- I am SO jealous that Mason will take good pictures with Tony and not with me!! It must be the photography skills ; ) Or maybe dads are just way more fun. Who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
those are some good looking guys! can't wait to see your guys new addition!
Post a Comment