
Here is my newest baking success:
blueberry muffins! They were actually really easy to make, only needed a few ingredients, and were quick. SO tasty, though! Next time I will definitely have to do a double recipe because for some reason I just don't think that 10 will do the trick around this house. And yes, the picture is actually what I made. I just think they turned out so pretty!

And I just had to throw in a picture of my boys just hangin' out. I don't know what I'd do without them. They both have such a special place in my heart. I love the weekends, mostly because Tony gets to stay home and we can do things together. He is really sweet- I love when he will just take over Mason and let me do something WITHOUT worrying about the baby! Thanks, honey! I love you!
2 comments:
YUMMO, they do look tasty. You'll need to make them again so I can have a taste:) Ok the pic of you and Mason at the temple is TOO DIE FOR. So cute!
Those muffins look amazing! I love all the pictures of mason! I CANNOT wait to meet him and see you guys. Your family is so cute! SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment