Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mason's Crushing...

So Sara came over the other day to watch Twilight again... yes, I bought it, sadly. I just feel that Stephanie Meyer does good work and I want to support her efforts! I know she didn't do a whole lot for the movie, but still. Plus, it's a little easier to watch the movie than read the whole book when you want a 'quick fix' (you just have to make lots of mental notes about what's missing or done incorrectly in the movie). Anyway, we decided to take a few pictures of Foxy Roxie and Mason together (yes, she is twice as old as he is and yes, he is just about her size- perhaps even bigger). Mason loves when he can play with Roxie! Of course, playing consists of looking and smiling and talking, but when you're four months old you can't do a whole lot of anything. Roxie is a little more advanced and can sit up and move toward Mason to grab at him. Generally speaking, though, she has other, more exciting things than playing with a younger man!

A funny thing I've discovered: When I was uploading pictures onto the computer, I started going through all of the new pictures I had taken. Mason was watching, but not doing much other than that. Until we got to these pictures of Roxie! Then he smiled, really big, and started cooing and 'talking' to her. It is so funny! I have since tried this experiment a few more times, and the result is the same. Little or no interest in most pictures, but when Roxie comes up on the screen he starts squirming and chatting away! What a little flirt. He is going to be so much trouble as a teenager...

2 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

I need to get those pics from you, they are SO cute. What a little flirt, that is too funny. I can't wait til they can actually play together... not too much longer really:)

Briana said...

How fun! I think those two are just so darling. Boy, you two make a girl want to read Twilight. . .