Dear Freecycle,
Seriously?! What are you thinking? I tried signing up because I thought 'hey, this would be like Craigs List, but for free!' Who doesn't mind free stuff, right? Well, for starters it took me half a week to even be approved to join a group. And I couldn't just join any group, I could only join the group in my exact geographical location. And let's just say that our county has several groups. I really wouldn't mind driving a couple miles down the road to get to the next place, if there's something good! Heck, I grew up thinking that a couple miles away was virtually my backyard. I feel like I'm being greatly limited to selection, here. Oh, and I thought the initial 8 emails I received upon joining the group was bad (explaining all of the 'rules' of posting and etiquette and anything you ever wanted or didn't want to know about FreeCycle), but you've really outdone yourself now. This is what I open my email to now:+-+jennyroane%40gmail.com+-+Windows+Internet+Explorer+672009+81523+PM.bmp)
+-+jennyroane%40gmail.com+-+Windows+Internet+Explorer+672009+81523+PM.bmp)
In two days, 167 new messages. At least 90% are from you. Not to sound ungrateful, but- thanks but no thanks.
Signed,
Jen




1 comment:
I tried to join freecycle and I couldn't even figure out how to get into a group. I gave up and just use Craigslist :)
Post a Comment