![]()
Normal Clothes. I mean, it's not bad enough to have to go BUY 'fat clothes', but then to start to have even those not fit, also?! Come on!
Running. Exercise. Being able to stand up normally without having to support yourself so you don't throw out your back for some reason you're not really sure about. I can't WAIT to get back out and have some endorphins flowing again.
High Heel Shoes. OK, really, any kind of shoes other than flip flops and over-sized slides. But especially heels. Naturally, NOT being able to wear them has ruled out about 75% of my shoe wardrobe. They miss me, too, I bet...
Sleep. OK, so I realize I probably won't be sleeping much when the baby comes, either. At all. But the ABILITY to sleep how I want? Priceless. This whole "you have to sleep on this side or that side" is really doing a number on my shoulders. I just want to sleep on my stomach or back or however I want! And those midway-thru-the-night shifts from side to side are just killer.
How about not having to take a TUMS every couple of hours? I'll LOVE when that goes away. I am holding Sara personally accountable for this if it does not disappear, oh, immediately, since she claims that it's instantaneous!
I'm also looking forward to not having to weigh-in to a 'higher power' all the time. If I wanted public humiliation like that I would join Weight Watchers, where you pay someone to keep track of the scale.
OK OK enough whining from me... I know there are a million other things I'm looking forward to, and most of them have to do with the baby being here! But, I couldn't just let this moment go without mentioning a few gripes...you know me...




No comments:
Post a Comment