For some reason, the girls took a little while longer to finish off the donuts than the guys. We were a little too giggly or something. Yeah, and that donut that isn't even half-eaten? Mine. Pathetic. I mostly love this picture below of Sara!!
The guys priming for the race...
So Tony was supposed to be a lacrosse or football player, but that didn't quite work out. Since Sara said we weren't allowed to come to her party unless if we came dressed up, this last minute run to Walmart had to suffice. We lucked out for two reasons, though: 1. turns out Tony 'always wanted to be Darth Vader' and just never got the chance when he was growing up AND, more importantly, 2. The biggest costume I could find, size 10/12 in BOYS husky, somehow miraculously almost fit Tony comfortably. At least well enough to make it through the evening...
And as for me? Well, when you're the size of a whale you are somewhat limited in what you can dress up as. This is my poor attempt at being funny: Knocked Up Cheerleader (hence why Tony was supposed to be some sort of sports figure...oh well!) I thought it was kind of witty, but when Tony told his mom she thought it was kind of vulgar. Oops.
The guys priming for the race...




3 comments:
I absolutely love the pics of you cheering:) I seriously am convinced that we need to do a donut eating contest everytime we get together, it was so funny. We were out in Front Royal, isn't that amazing?
ps thanks so much for sending those pics to me, you're the bomb!
I loved the cheerleading costume. Good job tying in your pregnancy!
Post a Comment