Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Looked Out the Window...

I LOVE the Fall! It is definitely my favorite season of the year. And winter, too. Ok- so I kind of have two favorites. Until you're tired of winter and being so cold all the time and the snow melts and you're just miserable and then you want it to get warm again. But still, I think Autumn is my absolute favorite- the crisp air, colorful foliage, football, (my birthday...) the list goes on and on! These trees are right outside our apartment. So pretty!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

Fall is fun, huh! It must be gorgeous out there- don't you guys have more than double the amount of foilage we have out here?! I LOVE your silhouette picture-it's so neat! I can't believe you are so far in your pregnancy! I hope you're doing well, and Happy Birthday! About cutting your hair- short hair does take a little more work to style- but it blows dry a lot quicker! Long hair is awesome since you can just pull it back real quick and not care about it. I think at first I would recommend long hair so that when you only have 5 minutes to get ready and get back to the baby you can just pull it back and have it out of the way, and then when the baby's a few weeks old and you're just getting the hang of being a mommy you can go out to the salon and have a real pampering day and then cut it off for a new fresh look. I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Tiffany + Matt said...

Well we definitely have something in common, because my favorite time of the year is fall as well!! Don't you just love it!! That silhouette prego picture is pretty awesome! You are lucky that Tony takes such cool pictures of you! They will be great memories for you in the future!!