Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Drive

So one of Tony's favorite things to do on Sunday is go on drives to look at the 'country'. Of course, since we live in one of the biggest metropolitan areas in the nation, it is hard to find spots at times. We got out a little too late (the sun had set already) to check out the trees, but Tony found this 'picture op' he couldn't pass up. So here ya go, about 35 weeks.
PS- I like to tell myself that I don't look 'that pregnant' from the back. I wish I could see myself from the back every time I look in the mirror- it would definitely make the pregnancy seem more tolerable! At least one thing would seem somewhat the same, anyway... At the same time, five weeks is NOT a very long time!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a cool picture. You look great from the back :) You look just fine from the front too, just pregnant! I'm teaching the 11/12 year olds. I taught yesterday, it went pretty well. They get sidetracked very easily, so we'll have to work on that.

Sara Stevenson said...

I really like that picture, how cool. And yes you look so good pregnant, WAY better than I did!:) I can't believe it 5 wks is nothing, you can do it. I told Tony on Sunday not to dissapoint me at the Halloween party with his costume, that includes you too!:)

Janica Ellsworth said...

What a neat picture! It is so pretty! Tony takes some awesome pictures!