Thursday, October 2, 2008

So you know what I was thinking the other day?? I was watching some movie...oh yeah, HOPE FLOATS, and there's this scene where the daughter is depressed because she got beat up at school. ANYway, the mom/grandma/friend come in the room all dressed up and singing and dancing and stuff to cheer her up. Kind of like the scene in Stepmom where they are lipsync-ing to Ain't No Mountain High Enough dancing around one night. Back to the point; I know I had one. So I was thinking-- my family is kind of totally like that!! We just would have random dance parties and lip sync-ing and karaoke or whatever... I am still waiting for my dad to convert over all of our family videos to see all the dance routines and stuff we used to do. Not that we needed any organized stuff. I'm pretty sure growing up at least once a week Brandon and I would drag everyone to the living room or kitchen for a mega dance party. OK, so we're all actually just clinically crazy, but I'll just make it sound like we're fun instead. Euphemisms never hurt anyone, right??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: