Oh yeah Jen. *real* fat there. I can't totally see why you're concern... Gimme a break!!! You look SO good!! I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant! In my opinion, this just gives you a really good excuse to use the whole "did you just indirectly call me fat!?" line. People will feel 1000X more awkward because you're pregnant and ironically you can get away with it because everyone knows a pregnant woman can get away with murder. haha. ooh wow, I miss you!!
1 comment:
Oh yeah Jen. *real* fat there. I can't totally see why you're concern... Gimme a break!!! You look SO good!! I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant! In my opinion, this just gives you a really good excuse to use the whole "did you just indirectly call me fat!?" line. People will feel 1000X more awkward because you're pregnant and ironically you can get away with it because everyone knows a pregnant woman can get away with murder. haha. ooh wow, I miss you!!
Post a Comment