Thursday, October 2, 2008

Internet is back up!! Hoorah!! Here is a picture of me from...wow, almost a month ago. I'll have to have Tony take another one and put it up soon to show how much I've grown. Like I want to brag about how much fatter I am or something- yeah right! So what is it about being pregnant that people think they can just tell you how freakin' huge you look?! Is it socially acceptable for you to go up to just a regular obese person and say "Wow. You look so cute wearing those bigger clothes!"?? Like ANY pregnant woman wants to know how big she looks- we already feel like a whale, we don't need to have it confirmed! I had two separate people at work today tell me I must be having a huge baby or something. Umm, thanks. (And in the back of your head you're thinking...so what's your excuse!!?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: