Friday, November 14, 2008

Not This Week


So I had my doctor appointment yesterday, but doc said I probably won't go this week, at least. Which is TOTALLY FINE because I am completely inundated with baby stuff crowding our apartment, I just need to get everything organized! Not quite sure how that's going to happen or where everything is going to go, yet, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. Exciting news, though, I've passed that magic point in the pregnancy where if I go into labor from here on out they will just let me go and not stop it. Exciting and yet very scary, at the same time... So this picture isn't really related to anything in this post, but Tony is starting to take what I think are some really neat shots and I want to show all the UT fam the little 'leaf problem' we have out here this time of year! PS- just bought the TWILIGHT soundtrack, love it!

No comments: