So here's my synopsis of American Idol tonight:
Luke is going home. Nothing new, nothing inspiring, kinda scary-ish. So is either Chikezie or Danny. Preferrably Danny because he bugs the heck out of me!!! My favorite performance was absolutely Aussie man. David Archuletta (my top 2 this season, along with Brooke) did pretty well, also. I am very disappointed to say I really liked David Cook's rendition tonight, though I can't stand his personality and the way he acts like he's so proud of himself every time he graces the camera with his presence... Dreads was pretty good, love that song. And some of you may hate me for saying this but I absolutely do not want Hernandez to go very far at all!! I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about him that doesn't quite click for me.
We'll have to see how my girl does tomorrow!--
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ok what did you think of the girls??? I actually thought most of them did really well, the only girl that I really don't like now is kady malloy or whatever her name is:) And yes lets kill Danny N.!!!!!
I didn't get to see the girls since I was at the thing last night and don't have any way to record it...
Yay!!.. to Danny going home last week!! He is so incredibly confused and stuck in a man's body. I was glad to see Hernandez go home tonight.
Post a Comment