Sunday, March 2, 2008

Out of Town

Happy Birthday to our first George! You're the best! This is supposedly one of the most famous statues in the country/world. Made of some sort of Italian marble it weighs many many tons (I'd even remember how many had I blogged in decent time!). But really, it was pretty amazing. It was made life-size and is so intricate! I don't know how anyone could be so talented or patient to do such an arduous task..So, basically,I've decided this will be my new home. That's SENATOR Roane to you (no full names here!!- can't offend anyone!)


It was a fun weekend, all in all. It's always good to get out of town and see grandma and what
not. Some of our friends went with us, too, so it was kinda cool to hang out. Plus, who doesn't like Japanese steak house restaurants? It's grandma's favorite...and I can't complain...

No comments: