How long have you been together? two and a half years
How long did you date? five months when Tony proposed, another five months after that
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Usually Tony, but I can eat a lot of certain things (gummy bears/candies, olives, chocolate, etc...)
Who said "I love you" first? If I remember correctly, I did. Then Tony left and came back later and said he loved me too...but it's a little foggy in my little brain...
Who is taller? Tony. By five inches or so.
Who sings better? I sing on key. Tony sings louder.
Who is smarter? I'm book smart, Tony's real world application smart
Who does the laundry? Almost ALWAYS I do...
Who does the dishes? yeah, see previous question
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? Whoever gets to them first. Tony set up most of them to automatically pay, though.
Who mows the lawn? We rent :)
Who cooks dinner? We are probably fairly split on this one. We both like to cook.
Who is more stubborn? If I KNOW I'm right, why back down?
Who kissed who first? Another debatable subject. But the truth is he kissed me
Who asked who out? I asked him out. Totally random stranger, just went up and asked him to help me with a 'class project' for marriage prep class
Who proposed? Tony did. During a period break at a BYU hockey game dressed as the mascot (and no, he was NOT the mascot usually!)
Who is more sensitive? Can you SAY hormonal? Definitely me. Actually, my dad warned him when he asked if he could marry me...
Who has more friends? Tony has more friends from college because he was there a lot longer than I was. I'd say I probably have more friends otherwise
Who has more siblings? I do (four versus three...Jones trumps!)
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Battle...Tony says it's that 'first born child' syndrome...
Who else are you tagging? Michelle, Sara, anyone else who reads my blog hoping I'll post!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hallelujah!!!! Or however you spell that:) YOu posted, that just made my day. Like I said I don't really check your blog now-a-days, but on a whim I did. I love it! I like the new style too:)
Okay..your answers are hilarious!! That was really funny to read.
Is that proposal story true? Cute!
Post a Comment