

So we went to the Temple last night with our friends from the ward, Sara, Brandon, and Matt (Michelle is visiting family out West). It was supposed to be 'ward temple night', but for the second month in a row we were practically the only ones there. Our stake president was actually in our session, also. It was the first time I had seen that many people there in one session since I did my own work (then it was filled with mine and Tony's families). It was really neat that so many people would set aside a Saturday night to go to the temple.
My sisters' ward is planning a youth temple trip this Friday. I'm going to try to get off work early so I can meet them there and help Cathy at the temple so she doesn't have to stay home (since she has down-syndrome, she's a little more needy and needs someone to help her with things there... and it's too much for Ashley to handle). Anyway, then I'll just take Cathy and Ashley to our place, find something fun to do, and wait for Tony to get home so we can all drive back to Morgantown together for the Easter weekend. It's fun being a big sister and having the resources to do fun things with my younger siblings. I always wanted a big brother or sister growing up, so I try to keep that in mind and be super fun for them.





1 comment:
I'm glad you're not crammed in there now:) I agree about ward temple night? Last time I checked we weren't the whole ward...:) So what are we doing on Thur?
Post a Comment